General questions

Комментарии

  1. My name is Abdullaeva Maryam. I am 17 years old. My nationality is Lak. The number of school i have finished this year is 18. My favourite subject at the university is English because I am fond of learning new languages.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. My name is Davadzhieva Asil.
    I am 20 years old. My nationality is Kumyk. I'm a student of Dagestan State University. I study at the faculty of Economics. I'm a second year student

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. My name is Zukhra. I'm 18 years old. My nationality Darginka. I stude at the faculty of Economics.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. My name is Laila Adzhieva. I'm 20 years old. I'm from Dagestan. I live in Makhachkala. My nationality is Kumyk. I'm a student of Dagestan State University. I study at the faculty of Economics.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. My name is Magomed . I’m 20 years old. My nationality is mongol. I study economics

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. My name is Raziyat. My last name is Nazhmudinova, patronymic is Arslanovna. I'm 19 years old. I'm from Dagestan. I live in the city of Makhachkala. Two years ago I graduated from school twenty-nine. My nationality is Avar. I live in an apartment with my family. I am a student of Dagestan University of Economics. I'm in my second year.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Passive Voice Exercises

Vocabulary and Tasks

Complex object